Fuel Gas Heater
TERI Fuel Gas Heaters are ideal for applications where sensible heat input is required or where superheating gas above hydrocarbon and water saturation dew points, and elemental sulfur control is needed.
TERI Fuel Gas Heaters are sized for dedicated temperature ranges based on customer specifications and pair well with gas turbines such as solar turbines. They are PLC controlled to coordinate with gas turbines for seamless operation and stable fuel gas temperature control. Available in slip-stream configuration when a wide gas temperature control range is acceptable, or in a tempering control configuration when a tighter gas temperature control is required.
TERI Fuel Gas Heater Applications
- Superheating gas
- Fuel gas dew point control
- Elemental sulfur control
- Heating at compressor stations
- Heating at power generation stations
- Heating at cogen plants
- Heating at combined cycle power plant
- Designed and built in accordance with API 12K
- Wide or tight gas temperature control ranges
- Removable firetube and coil bundle
- 100% radiography on process coil welds
- Process coil built to ASME VIII Div 1. National board stamped
- 304 Stainless Steel stacks
- ASME CSD-1 fuel gas trains, custom designs available including
- NFPA 86 and 87
- PLC controlled for coordination with gas turbine
- Designed, fabricated, and fully tested (including shop-fired) all in-house by OGI
- Sophisticated remote control and monitoring equipment
- Flame-safeguard assemblies including pneumatic 120VAC, 24VDC, 12VDC, or solar power
- Manual or automatic pilot ignition designs
- Cushioned (electrically insulated) process coil supports
- Shell treated with water-soluble rust prevention coating
- Customized heater supports to meet existing pier locations
- Hot-dipped galvanized heater skids, ladders, and platforms
- Other customized solutions as required by the application
Ready for a quote? Fill out our online quote form and tell us what you need.
Looking for documentation on TERI products? View our Document Library.