QuikWater NSF Certified Packaged Systems –
Single or Twin Tower
Quikwater is the first direct-contact water heating system to be NSF certified – the result of extensive testing and evaluation of every aspect of our product development, materials and manufacturing, to meet the strict demands of our customers in the food and water industries.
When a QuikWater NSF-certified heating system is provided with incoming potable water, the QuikWater heater will discharge cleaner water throughout a plant's processes – from sanitation to hand washing to batch processing. In other words: Potable water in, potable water out.
NSF Certified Packaged System Features
- NSF-5 9CFR 381.50 compliant
- NSF-5 9CFR 308.30 compliant
- NSF / ANSI 3A 14159-1 compliant
- All wetted parts meet NSF's stringent requirements from pumps to pipe dope.
- 99% energy efficient
- Up to 40% fuel savings
- 1-2 year ROI
- 10 GPM to 3500 GPM
- Runs on natural gas or propane
- 5-point utility installation
- 304L stainless steel vessel construction sandblasted for long life
- Heat transfer media: 304/304L stainless steel maximum design rings
- Non-pressurized; safe, atmospheric, not subject to ASME codes
- Integral storage tank with manway
- Clean-burn technology: Water-cooled, dry-firing chamber for complete combustion
- Lower water nozzles to cool packing tray reducing "confined space" activities of other heaters
- Easy access tower hatches eliminate "confined space" requirements for cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant burner: Stainless steel discharge sleeve
- Cleaning switch: Opens or closes appropriate valves and turns pumps on or off for an internal CIP de-scaling system
- Piping and valves played conveniently at eye level or lower
- ETL/ETLC listed; UL compliant
- Programmable logic controls option available
QuikWater is an
hot water heater manufacturer
Learn more about QuikWater's custom design services, Clean-Burn Technology, complete our quote request, or contact QuikWater for more information.