Oil, Gas, and Industrial Process Equipment (OGI) designs, manufactures, sells, and services TERI brand and QuikWater® brand products. Created in 2014, but with a long, successful history as previously separate companies, OGI Process Equipment consolidates the technology, engineering, and manufacturing services shared between the brands. We have optimized our resources to deliver the highest standard of product excellence to the industries we serve.
OGI Process Equipment company was created to bring together under one shared operations umbrella the storied histories of its TERI and QuikWater® brands through capitalizing on two common denominators: entrepreneurship and heater systems. Now, the same team of trusted professionals our customers have depended upon for years has new strength and resources to better serve our markets.
OGI Process Equipment is creating a history of its own by combining next-generation technology and the latest manufacturing equipment with the same work ethic and family-owned principles that have guided QuikWater and TERI for decades. We employ stringent safety and environmental practices to ensure all of our employees go home safely at night and minimize our environmental footprint.
Sharing our resources between brands means we can operate more efficiently and cost effectively whether we’re engineering a direct-contact water heating system for the commercial food industry or an indirect fired water bath heater for the oil and gas industry. What’s more, our people enjoy the camaraderie that exists in a united setting where their skills and talents are valued.
Yes, our new history is just beginning, but it will be built on a legacy of quality, integrity, and innovation.
As a family-owned company, OGI Process Equipment is dedicated to manufacturing the best, most energy-efficient heating systems for the oil, gas, and industrial markets. This dedication extends to the customers we serve every day, and also to the nearly 100 employees behind our brands.
We will engineer, design, and build the highest efficiency, highest quality fired process equipment using the most innovative thinking. We will continually improve our products and performance through listening, understanding, and connecting with our customers and stakeholders. We will work safely and competently, be healthy and happy, and contribute individually and as a whole to the profitability, growth, and well-being of the business.
Our Core Values
- We value our employees and consistently strive to be an employer where individuals are recognized and rewarded.
- We demonstrate the highest level of respect to every employee, at all times.
- We are committed to maintaining a safe working environment for all employees through our innovative OGI SAFE.
- We understand that growth and prosperity are instrumental to our ability to provide a good work environment, competitive wages and benefits, and employment security.
- We value our customers and work diligently to be “their preferred supplier” through exceptional product quality, superior customer service, and innovative technology.
- We are committed to surpassing our customers’ expectations by listening to and understanding their goals, allowing us to create solutions in a timely and economical way.
- We are dedicated to employing continuous process improvement and leading-edge technology to enable us to consistently meet project deadlines and quality standards.
- We demonstrate the highest level of integrity and ethics in every aspect of our work.
- We take responsibility to do the right thing for our customers, employees, the environment, and the communities in which we live and work.
Safety is paramount in all areas of our operation. From engineering, manufacturing and all supporting groups, safety is a part of every employee’s job. Every employee depends on each other to work in a safe manner. Our employees work safe together, which enables OGI to build exceptional products for our customers. That is,