TERI Vertical Heaters
TERI vertical water-bath heaters are the smallest heaters of their kind in the industry and offer unmatched design features with a small footprint.
- Heating natural gas prior to pressure reduction to eliminate hydrate formation downstream of regulation
- Heating well stream fluids prior to phase separation
- Higher thermal efficiency
- Small footprint package
- Quiet operation
- Equipment enclosure allows for customized aesthestic-blending into natural environment (Enclosure is optional)
- Instruments enclosed and out of the weather
- Forklift pockets and lifting lugs for easy installation
- Stack is not required to be as tall as stack on horizontal heaters
- 63,000 BTU/hr.
- 100,000 BTU/hr.
- 200,000 BTU/hr.
- 300,000 BTU/hr.
- Please inquire about higher BTU/hr. ratings
A wide variety of accessories are available for TERI water-bath heaters, including simple pneumatic controls and sophisticated remote controls.
The complete TERI vertical heater system is composed of the following components, each designed to meet specific design criteria:
- The Enclosure makes the unit more aesthetically pleasing and can be customized the meet the project's requirements.
- The Process Coil is the pressure containing part designed in accordance with API 12K and ASME Section VIII Division 1 code requirements.
- The Firetube is designed to efficiently transfer heat into the surrounding heat media. Burner operation is very quiet.
- The Heater Shell is an atmospheric vessel designed in accordance with API 12K requirements. No vacuum system.
- The External Expansion Tank provides corrosion protection of the heater shell, coil, and fire tube by keeping these components submerged in the bath.
- The Heat Media is commonly a mixture of glycol and water which is blended to a consistency to provide for proper freeze protection.