Customer Portal Instructions
The OGI Customer Portal provides a repository for your company’s essential documents related to your OGI product (TERI heater, QuikWater heater, TotalArc relighter, or TotalArc BMS).
Not Registered? Create an Account
- Go to ogipe.com and click the “Customer Portal” link on the top, right-hand side of the OGI navigation.
- Provide your company name, your first and last name, title, phone number, and your company email address. In order to connect your account with your company’s documents, it is essential that you use your company email address and not a personal email address.
- Create a unique password (must be at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 lower case letter, 1 capital letter, and 1 number).
- After your membership has been approved by OGI Process Equipment, go back to ogipe.com and click on the “Customer Portal” link to log in with your company email and password.
- Go to ogipe.com and click on the “Customer Portal” link to log in with your company email and password.
- Once logged in, you will be able to access and search your company’s files and download them.
For company-related account questions, including sales questions, please email Chance Borger at firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical questions, please email Kate Robertson at email@example.com.