Mixing and pouring concrete, particularly in cold-weather zones where the temperatures drop below 40°F, can introduce water-related curing challenges as temperatures impact the hydration effect. While mixing and pouring concrete requires expert involvement in any climate, consistent water temperatures help standardize the process and remove an unknown from a sometimes tricky process.
- Consistent water temperature
- Free of impurities that degrade concrete mix
- Suitable for cold-weather mixing and pouring
- More efficient than boilers
- Simple to operate and maintain
QuikWater makes year-round concreting a possibility. Water volumes are never a concern, even when using heated water in cold temperatures. Expand your operational season with QuikWater.