Mixing and pouring concrete, particularly in cold-weather zones where the temperatures drop below 40°F, can introduce water-related curing challenges as temperatures impact the hydration effect. While mixing and pouring concrete requires expert involvement in any climate, consistent water temperatures help standardize the process and remove an unknown from a sometimes tricky process.
QuikWater systems provide hot water on demand at temperatures up to 200˚F and energy savings up to 40%. QuikWater direct-contact water heaters are engineered with innovative clean-burn technology - a dry-fire process that produces pure, hot water on demand with 99% energy efficiency. What’s more, QuikWater’s non-pressurized design is safer than conventional boilers and eliminates the need for a full-time boiler engineer or pressure boiler permits.
- Consistent water temperature
- Free of impurities that degrade concrete mix
- Suitable for cold-weather mixing and pouring
- More efficient than boilers
- Simple to operate and maintain
- On-demand hot water up to 180 F
- From 9 gpm to 2300 gpm
- Smart, simple, safe technology
- Non-pressurized design
- More efficient than traditional boilers
- More consistent hot-water temperatures than traditional boilers
- Designed for continuous direct use or with an existing external tank
- Runs on natural gas, propane or No. 2 fuel oil
- Flexible designs
- Low maintenance
- Highest quality stainless steel construction for extra-long life
QuikWater makes year-round concreting a possibility. Water volumes are never a concern, even when using heated water in cold temperatures. Expand your operational season with QuikWater.
Read our case study about how Rainbow Concrete uses QuikWater heaters