Horizontal Natural Draft
TERI Natural Draft Horizontal Heaters are ideal for remote locations and locations with limited power supply. They are custom designed and engineered for each application and can be designed in single, double, or triple-burner configurations.
TERI horizontal water bath heaters are commonly used in applications where process temperatures do not exceed 170°F, including utility, gas processing, refining of oil, gas, and other industrial applications.
With capacities from 0.3 MMBtu/hr to over 15 MMBtu/hr, our expert team can conceive and construct the right TERI Horizontal Heater for your needs. With available options in both forced draft and natural draft models, TERI heaters can accommodate any working conditions, environmental compliance, and power availability.
TERI Horizontal Indirect Fired Water Bath Heater Applications
- Heating natural gas prior to pressure reduction to prevent freezing of valving and instrumentation
- Heating well stream fluids prior to phase separation
- Heating of high-viscosity fluids to reduce pumping pressures
- Heating fuel gas at power generation stations
- Heating at compressor stations
- Heating high-pressure hydrocarbon gas streams
- Vaporization of liquid propane
- Reboiler heating
- Designed and built in accordance with API 12K
- Removable firetube and coil bundle
- 100% radiography on process coil welds
- Process coil built to ASME VIII Div 1 code requirements
- National board stamped
- Pilot-in-a-drawer: easy access, quick removable pilot assembly
- 304 Stainless Steel stacks
- ASME CSD-1 fuel gas trains, custom designs available including NFPA 86 and 87
- Custom coil configurations to meet footprint and space constraints
- Customized heater supports to meet existing pier locations
- Shell treated with water-soluble rust prevention coating
- Hot-dipped galvanized skids, ladders, and platforms
- 110% containment skids with drain valves
- Pneumatic, electric, or combination equipment operation controls
- High pressure coil ratings up to 10,000 psig
- Flame-safeguard assemblies including pneumatic, 120VAC, 24VDC, 12VDC, or solar power
- Manual, pushbutton, automatic relighters, and Burner Management Systems (BMS)
- Remote control and monitoring
- Low NOx and Ultra Low NOx
- PLC based controls
- HMI displays
- Low noise flame arrestor modifications
- Flame arrestor draft controls
- Stack insulation
- Unobstructed discharge stack design for improved dispersion of emissions
Ready for a quote? Fill out our online quote form and tell us what you need.
Looking for documentation on TERI products? View our Document Library.