Horizontal Natural Draft
TERI Natural Draft Horizontal Heaters are ideal for remote locations and locations with limited power supply. They are custom designed and engineered for each application and can be designed in single, double, or triple-burner configurations.
TERI horizontal waterbath heaters are commonly used in applications where process temperatures do not exceed 170°F, including utility, gas processing, refining of oil, gas, and other industrial applications.
With capacities from 0.3 MMBtu/hr to over 15 MMBtu/hr, our expert team can conceive and construct the right TERI Horizontal Heater for your needs. With available options in both forced draft and natural draft models, TERI heaters can accommodate any working conditions, environmental compliance, and power availability.
TERI Horizontal Indirect Fired Waterbath Heater Applications
- Heating natural gas prior to pressure reduction to prevent freezing of valving and instrumentation
- Heating well stream fluids prior to phase separation
- Heating of high viscosity fluids to reduce pumping pressures
- Heating fuel gas at power generation station
- Heating at compressor stations
- Heating high pressure hydrocarbon gas streams
- Vaporization of liquid propane
- Reboiler heating