Produces Hot Water Up to 200°F
The QuikWater MegaHeater is one serious direct-contact water heating system — engineered to produce hot water up to 200°F. The MegaHeater industrial hot water heater system is ideal for food, beverage, and other process industries that require commercial hot water on demand with no excuses.
Better than a boiler, the QuikWater MegaHeater is the number one choice for food, beverage, and other process industries that want to operate smarter, cleaner, and more energy-efficient.
All QuikWater systems are engineered with our innovative clean-burn combustion technology – a dry fire process that is not only safer than conventional boilers but operates with 99% energy efficiency materials for extra long life and extra low maintenance.
QuikWater systems are the first direct-contact water heating systems to be certified by the NSF/ANSI Standard 3A and 5 for food processing applications.
- 450,000 BTU/hr to MMBtu/hr with temperatures up to 200°F
- 98% energy efficient
- Environmentally safe
- Up to 40% energy savings
- 1-2 year ROI compared with boilers or indirect-contact heating systems
- 6 GPM to 207.5 GPM of pure, potable water
- Runs on natural gas or propane
- Linkageless burner controls
- Small footprint
- Easy maintenance with integrated clean-in-place system
- Pre-piped, pre-wired, factory tested, shipped in one piece
- No reassembly required on most models
- Hot water reservoir
Quikwater Heater Capacities
BTU Required = Temp Rise x GPM x 500
Temp Rise = Hot Water Temp – Cold Water Temp
(If temperature rise is less than 50, please consult the factory)
Heater capacities reduced for elevations above 1000 feet.
Reduction formula for maximum BTU outputs:
BTU reduction percentage = Elevation – 1000 ÷ 1000 x 4%