QuikWater's MultiTower direct-contact water heating system is an optional configuration of our original Flagship system.
The MultiTower is ideal for concrete production, commercial laundries, and the glass, textiles, car washing, food processing, government and aviation industries, producing 9 to 2,300 gallons per minute of pure, potable, hot water.
All QuikWater systems are engineered with our innovative clean-burn combustion technology – a dry fire process that is not only safer than conventional boilers but operates with 99% energy efficiency. We also manufacture our systems using the highest quality materials for extra long life and extra low maintenance.
QuikWater systems are the first direct-contact water heating systems to be certified by the NSF/ANSI Standard 3A and 5 for food processing applications.
- 99% energy efficient; up to 40% energy savings
- Environmentally safe
- 1-2 year ROI compared with boilers or indirect-contact water heating systems
- 50-100% back up
- 9 GPM to 2300 GPM of pure, potable water
- 600,000 btu/hr to 70 mmbtu/hr with temperatures up to 180°F
- Patented clean-burn technology
- Non-pressurized design eliminates safety risks
- Runs on natural gas, propane, or No. 2 fuel oil for
non-potable water applications
- Linkageless burner controls, excellent burner turndown
- Integral storage tank with manway
- Easy maintenance with integrated clean-in-place system
- Pre-piped, pre-wired, factory tested
- ETL/ETLC listed; UL compliant
- Low-NOx, ultra low-NOx and NSF systems available
- Mix and match Btu/hr towers for the ideal fit and most
efficient hot water generation
Quikwater Heater Capacities
Temp Rise x GPM x 500 = BTU Required
Temp Rise = Hot Water Temp – Cold Water Temp
(If temperature rise is less than 50, please consult the factory)
Heater capacities reduced for elevations above 1000 feet.
Reduction formula for maximum BTU outputs:
Elevation – 1000 ÷ 1000 x 4% = BTU reduction percentage